Guest-post: Mia`s Top 3 Healthy Recipes (Fresh Smoothies & Yummy Pancakes)
Hello, Mia here! The original blog host's friend and a tremendous sleep lover.
As asked from Kawtar, and you cannot imagine how honoured and delighted I feel about this, I am today sharing with you bits of my new addiction: healthy cooking/eating.
In different words, my loves, I've got for you three pretty simple guilt-free recipes that will totally fill you and satisfy your sweet tooth.
1. Mango x Watermelon smoothie:
- 3 cups of diced watermelon (don't forget to remove the seeds!)
- 1 peeled and diced mango.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- A few chopped mint leaves because mint is the real deal okay.
- I also added 1 teaspoon of crushed sesame seeds but that is very optionnal.
To be completely honest, there's nothing magical about this smoothie, you'll just have to blend all the ingredients along with eachother and let it cool in the fridge for a while. Thank me later, or don't even thank me we're better than that hah! *wink*
2. Kiwis x Honeydew melon smoothie.
- Half a medium sized diced honeydew melon.
- 2/3 peeled and diced kiwis.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. 1/2 teaspoon of ginger.
- And guess what, a few mint leaaaaaves!
Blend all the ingredients and let them cool in the fridge. Frehsen up, dear!
3. Banana x Oatmeal pancakes.
- 1 banana.
- 2 cups of oatflakes.
- 2 cups of water.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- 1 fresh/spreadable fruit. (Optionnal)
Pre-heat a pan, pour in it 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Cook pancakes carefully on very low fire, CAREFULLY, THEY'RE SO SOFT PROTECT THEM DO YOU HEAR ME! Serve them after they've cooled, spread honey or spreadable fruit for deccoration, or decorate with fresh fruit.
You can get creative with the topping to be honest, let your imagination and cravings run wild haha!
Bon appétit, my loves! I hope to get back here soon with better and different content.
I apologize if this article is lacking somewhat I am litterally writing from my internship because 1. I'm a fun procastinator; 2. I need to organize my notes; 3. I also need to get back to blogging I miss doing this. *dreamy eyes* Alright, there I go for real now, take care of yourselves and eat well.
No need to apologise, your fun and fresh voice is much needed around here haha get ready for your next tiime ;D
Show her some love on instagram @miaandmore !!