Things That Make Me Smile (lots of kids included)
Dive deep in everything that pops up your way,
smile until your cheeks hurt,
laugh until your ribs get tough,
cry until you can't see clear, then put your shit together and go on,
open yourself to healing, to growth and to love.
And when it comes to love, please focus on the full part of the glass, I promise it's never completely empty, somebody cares, somebody loves you even if they're too busy to show you or too supid to tell you in the right way.
I promise, your simple act of existing has touched somebody's life one way or another, and that somebody (if not many) cares and you matter!!
Here are five things that never fail to make me smile, hope the pictures make you smile as well!!
1. When someone spells my name right... I knoow, I just love it.
2. When you keep wandering and you get lost, stress about it and then find yourself at the place you always wanted to go to. And you smile because you realise that God`s plan is always better than yours and there never was a point to stress out about losing control!
3. Kids when they`re not having a life crisis
4. When people are being patient with me even when I don`t return their calls or cook something terrible or stay quiet for days. #blessed.
5. When the wind makes the fallen leaves dance along the road.
Make me smile in the comments by telling me what makes you smile ;)