Vietnamese Salad Recipe.
Lately I`ve been a lot into salads, discovering and trying different ones and this one is my current favourite, it`s soo fresh with a tropical touch and a savory mix of veggies and fruits PLUS it`s easy to make and can stand alone as a lunch or a dinner because it is rich and nutritious.
- 2 carrots
- 1 green pepper
- 250 g of chicken breast
- 2 apples
- Put the noodles in a bowl and pour hot water over it to cook; then strain.
- Divide chicken breast onto little chuncks -- cover with salt and pepper -- put some water in a stove on a medium hit -- put chicken chunks in and let it cook until they turn golden and the water dries.
- To grate: carrots- Lettuce- Cheese
- To cut into pieces: pepper- apples -pineapple.
- To spread: raisins- corn- walnuts.
- Mix it all together and serve. :)
Side Note: I didn`t mention the portions of some ingredients because you can add them according to taste and to the amount of people you have.
- One Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Cream cheese (jebli, philadelphia...)
- Vinaigrette dressing (juice of half a lemon, olive oil, salt, pepper)
- 1 tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- Mix it all together with fouet until you get a creamy and yummy mixture
- Serve seperatly and each person pours on their salad serving according to taste.